Today we will tell you how to make traditional Chinese chicken soup at home.
Tartar can replaced with citric acid in the proportion of ½ tsp Tartar = 1 tsp citric acid or 1 tsp 5% table vinegar
I have very few recipes from Chinese cuisine. It may even be the only one. In this recipe, I was wondering how eggs added to the soup – they need to be loosened and mixed, for the first time I meet such a method! The soup is light and delicious. And cook it very quickly!
|Chicken broth salted||2.5 l|
|Metaprepositions chicken breast||450 gr|
|Sweet pepper or tomato||2 PCs|
|Green onion||5 PCs|
|Small carrots||2 PCs|
|Soy sauce||30 ml|
|Frozen peas||1 ½ cups|
|Black pepper||to taste|
I added tomatoes because I don’t eat peppers.
- Prepare all products-wash, chop
- Wash and cut the pepper (tomato)
- Peel and cut the carrots
- Wash and cut the green onions
- Peel the garlic and either pushes it through the garlic press or cut it into small pieces
- Cut the chicken into small pieces
- Boil the broth, pour soy sauce into it
- Add chicken, pepper (tomato), carrots, green onions, peas, garlic
- Let boil over medium heat for 6-8 minutes
- Shake the eggs and stir the broth, pour in the eggs
“That’s it. The soup is ready. You can eat 😊”