Now we will show you how to cook chicken soup for a cold
Chicken soup is an ancient home remedy for a speedy recovery from colds. The fact is scientifically proven, by the way! Scientists from the University of Nebraska experimentally found that the substances contained in chicken soup help the immune system to fight SARS and ARI.
Scientists gathered a group of volunteers and fed them chicken soup. Blood tests of people showed an increased content of carnosine, a compound that helps activate neutrophils, cells that protect against infections. Thanks to this action, the symptoms of ARI are not so acute, recovery occurs faster. And antiprotonic the effect is more pronounced from chicken soup and broth in its purest form.
|Black pepper||to taste|
- Prepare the broth. Put the chicken parts in a saucepan, cover with water, put on fire and bring to a boil. Don’t forget to remove the foam. After 30 minutes, put one whole peeled carrot and one onion (washed in the husk) in the pan—Cook the broth at a low simmer for 50-60 minutes. Shortly before the end of cooking, add salt to taste.
- Remove the vegetables and chicken from the broth and strain the liquid. Discard the onions and carrots, and separate the chicken meat from the bones.
- In a deep frying pan, dissolve the butter. Remaining onion and carrot peel, finely chop, and sauté.
- In the pot in which the soup will cook, send the washed rice, peeled, and sliced potatoes. Pour in the broth and cook until tender. Then pour in the cream, add the chicken meat left after cooking the food, and fry. Break the contents with a blender, adjust the density of the broth. Return the pan to the heat and bring the soup back to the boil.
- But at the heart of our dish, of course, is a fragrant, Golden chicken broth. Any part of the carcass is suitable for food: chicken backs, wings, necks. But it is easier to separate the meat from the thighs and shins. To make the broth a beautiful amber color, cook it with an unpeeled onion (wash it thoroughly beforehand). Rice takes roundly: its taste is more tender and for soup-puree suits best.
Serve the healing soup with half a boiled egg and a piece of butter. The egg will make the dish even more nutritious, and the butter will have an additional softening effect on the throat. Eat right, and don’t get sick! And if you like the recipe, share it with your friends.